Monday, April 6, 2009

Head Back Into The Wind

And we're back...for a couple days at least. Winter finally gave us another reprive so I was able to ride again today...barely. I didn't think to put the trickle charger on my battery over the last couple weeks and the poor bike would barely turn over. I finally had to push start it. At least you can still push start a bike these days.

It was a bit chilly this morning; about 35 degrees, but I'm just glad to not be taking the bus again. This afternoon should be excellent at about 60 degrees. Tomorrow should be even better, but I understand Wednesday should include another "disturbance." I guess we'll see.

(Conditions - Time: 8:00am; Morning temp: ~35F; wind: 1 mph N; Conditions: Clear, dry, sunny. Music: Clint Black - Greatest Hits, Clothing: Jacket with liner, Sweater, Neoprene face mask, heavy gloves, leather chaps and Helmut.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment