Monday, March 16, 2009

Ride Log - 16 March 2009

Beautiful--almost--ride this morning! Almost, because the 10mph S wind kept trying to push me around making for a tense ride. But the temperature was magnificent. The cool air was almost invigorating! As I came around from behind the mountain into the sun I could almost hear the angels sing, but for the music of Dragonforce in my earbuds (I'm going to start adding my music to ride profile). Spring is on the doorstep. The door will open friday, but I'm sure she won't come inside to stay for a couple more weeks. No traffic incidents today, though it was a little heavy on the 201. This afternoon will be magnicent I'm sure with 60+F temps. I think I'll lose the sweater, mask and heavy gloves.
(Conditions - Time: 8:00am; Morning temp: ~43F; wind: ~10 mph SW; Conditions: Clear, dry, sunny. Music: Dragonforce, Inhuman Rampage. Clothing: Jacket with liner, Sweater, Neoprene face mask,heavy gloves, leather chaps and Helmut (always).)

-----

Evening ride: rode home about 9:30pm due to an impromptu family gathering in Provo. Conditions were about the same as the morning ride except dark. Don't like the dark. Always afraid of what is gone jump unexpectedly into my headlight beam. Otherwise, nice ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment